Our client is a well established, exclusive supplier of high end residential furniture, lighting & homewares. They have showrooms in Sydney and Melbourne and are exclusive suppliers of beautiful furniture and interior products. They are seeking a dynamic all rounder to join their small Melbourne sales team.
We are seeking a passionate individual who enjoys selling high end furniture and interiors and who can support the Showroom Manager and sales team whilst also managing the upkeep of the showroom & the VM of the products. You will be a people person with a smile and a great attitude and excellent presentation and communication skills. You role will include being the face of the business for walk in trade customers and you will also liaise with suppliers, Head office and the varied client base. The role is broad and your can do attitude will ensure you fit in. Your passion for high end products and sales will ensure you are a success.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in a similar showroom sales role within the high end interiors market – 2 years plus.
- Strong face to face relationship building skills and superb presentation and communication skills.
- A self-motivated, proactive approach to your sales career.
- Knowledge of high end furniture or associated interior fit out products.
- Interior Design qualifications highly regarded.
- Ability to work 1 day at the weekend (rostered)
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation, a great product offering and a warm friendly team. The company has a strong market reputation which is growing by the day and there will be opportunities for you to further your career down the track. The role will include a NEG Base salary and an uncapped commission component – circa $85-90K Package.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.