Our client is a international designer and manufacturer of high end commercial furniture products for the commercial sector. The products are at the cutting edge of design and are used across the world in various office settings. This role is based in their beautiful Melbourne CBD showroom.
This varied, fast paced general office administration & front of house role will see you looking after the day to day running of the Melbourne showroom and supporting the sales and management teams. You will work on various admin tasks and projects and will be the lynchpin that holds the team together and ensures projects are completed and clients are happy. The other side to the role will include supporting the external sales and management teams including overseeing reception and organising and coordinating functions and events for the team. No day will be the same and you will report directly to the National Sales Director. The role is either a full time position or could suit a parent seeking 5 hours per day Monday to Friday.
This role will suit an experienced office administrator/receptionist.
You will need to;
- Have experience in a similar reception / admin / sales support role.
- Be highly organised and able to handle multiple projects at once, with strong computer skills – SAP ideal.
- Accurate in your work and have great attention to detail.
- Able to work towards deadlines and under pressure occasionally.
- A great team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A confident relationship builder who can pick things up quickly and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Have a can do attitude and seeking a genuine long term career with this excellent employer.
You will be joining a great global business with a beautiful range of products and a great team atmosphere. You will work in a stunning showroom and have opportunities to grow in various areas within the business. The initial starting salary is $55/65K (pro rata for PT) + Super with great potential to earn more as you learn.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.