Our client is an established and growing e-commerce business that imports and supplies a variety of residential furniture and interior products across Australia. This brand new role is based from their new office / warehouse in Laverton.
Your New Job
Due to continued success and client demand they are seeking to employ an experienced Quality Control Specialist to oversee, manage and maintain the Quality of all furniture received into the warehouse and sent out to clients. This is a hands on position and will require the ability to assemble and lift Flat pack furniture, inspect goods and report on defects, manage product defects and liaise with suppliers and internal departments to improve the defect rate of goods. You will need to be from the furniture industry and have excellent attention to detail and a passion for customer service and solving issues with products.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous Quality Control experience and furniture assembly skills (flat pack / residential)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to report and document defects to suppliers and internal teams.
- Strong computer skills and ability to log defects on the inhouse systems.
- Manual lifting capability is required for this role (up to 20kg)
- Strong communication skills verbal and written and (ideally) Chinese language skills are required for liaison with oversee suppliers.
- Team player who can multi-task, prioritise and work towards deadlines.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent young, growing organisation. The salary package is negotiable and will be based on your industry experience and skills. Circa $50-65K + Super. Interviews to take place shortly and we are looking for someone to commence ASAP.
Don’t miss out!! Apply Now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.