Your New Role
Your new role will be varied and fast paced and will see you working in the Mascot Distribution Centre for a international supplier & distributor of high end designer furniture and interiors . You will coordinate the smooth planning, scheduling, resources and coordination of various commercial furniture projects throughout NSW. You will work closely with internal and external suppliers and will coordinate the daily scheduling of projects including installation crews and the correct administrative paperwork.
The starting salary package is $75K + Super with room to grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation that supplies beautiful, high end furniture projects. You will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in a project coordination/logistics or distribution role within the furniture / fit out industry or similar.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines and project delivery times.
- Strong administrative skills and excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding of furniture / joinery or construction projects would be an advantage.
- Experience with ERP systems and a strong focus on customer service and delivering on time projects.
- Strong team player who is able to work with internal & external departments to rectify problems when they arise.
Interviews to take place immediately and the role is available straight away. Apply Now!!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.