Our client is an established, highly regarded, international importer, distributor and supplier of exclusive high end commercial furniture and interior products. They are known to be the market leader and the products are utilised in numerous commercial building projects across Australia.
Your new role will be varied and fast paced and will see you working in the Melbourne office and in the estimating / product team. You will be tasked with producing codes and costings for various products for commercial projects and tenders. This will involve liaison with suppliers and manufacturers and working closely with the sales and operations teams in Melbourne to provide custom designed systems furniture solutions for projects. You will also analyse data in relation to product costings and produce reports using MS Navision.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in a estimating / technical sales support role within commercial furniture products including Systems furniture.
- Strong all round knowledge of the sales process within the furniture / fit out industry.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines and project delivery times.
- Solid data entry skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong team player who is able to work with internal & external departments to rectify problems when they arise and come up with solutions.
- An Industrial design or similar qualification would be advantageous and an interest in designer furniture products.
The starting salary package is $60-65K + Super. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation that supplies beautiful, high end furniture / projects.
You will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career. Interviews to take place immediately and the role is available straight away.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.