Have been in operation for over 50 years and are Australian run and owned. They have a showroom in each state in Australia and 1 in Asia and they run 2 DC’s in Sydney and Melbourne. They are extremely well respected and they are known as a supplier of original, contemporary high end furniture. The products are utilised in commercial, residential, educational and hospitality projects across the country. They employ over 200 people in Australia.
Reporting to the MD, your objective is to lead, manage and improve the Supply Chain & Operations Team and Processes across the business. This will include managing 4 direct reports including Distribution Managers, Import/Exports Manager & Supply / Purchasing Manager. The company utilise 3PL in other states and your role will also include managing all vendor and 3PL service & supply agreements. Other key components to the role will include setting and managing operational budgets, WH&S, Overseeing the DC’s, Using IT / ERP systems to improve supply chain processes and facilitating continous improvement across the supply chain.
We are seeking candidates with the following transferable skills;
- Significant experience in Logistics / Operations / Supply Chain Management roles at a national level.
- Proven ability to analyse complex problems and develop strategies for delivering solutions.
- Strong leadership and excellent people management skills and experience.
- In depth knowledge of OH&S and management processes.
- High level IT skills with proficiency in ERP Systems and MS applications.
- Excellent change management and customer service skills.
- Previous experience in the commercial furniture industry or similar highly regarded.
The salary package will be based on experience and relevant skills – circa $135-150K NEG + Super + Bonus. You will be joining a well established organisational that can offer a senior management role and a long term career.
Don’t delay apply NOW!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.