Our client is a well established FF&E supplier that has been in operation for over 20 years in Melbourne. They offer a range of services including turn-key design, development and project management for varied commercial projects including hospitality, student accommodation, serviced apartments, workplace and commercial. They are highly regarded and are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to assist in the continued growth of the business.
Your New Job
They are seeking to employ a dynamic, proactive business development manager to generate new leads and opportunities via various decision makers in the fit out process. Working closely with the Director and the Management team in Melbourne you will be responsible for developing short, medium and long term strategies for increasing pipeline and opportunities to tender on projects. This will include managing and expanding on existing client relationships and looking to expand the client portfolio across Australia and also overseas. The role will see you face to face with specifiers, builders and various end users in Victoria, interstate and overseas when required. Assisted by peers you will qualify and manage the sales funnel and will be involved in forecasting and setting budgets and targets and working with the inhouse design / procurement teams to deliver successful, profitable projects. This will be a fast paced, varied sales and marketing role and we are looking for a smart, switched on sales professional who can have senior conversations with key clients and decision makers.
We are seeking applicants who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Proven track record of sales and business development within the commercial fit out / FF&E industry.
- Highly developed industry relationships with Tier 1 A&D, builders and end users.
- Strong face to face relationship building skills and superb presentation skills.
- A self-motivated approach to selling and building relationships.
- Excellent all round knowledge of commercial furniture or associated interior fit out products.
- Strong computer / reporting skills and the ability to manage the sales pipeline, forecasting and assist with tender writing.
- Passion for sales and marketing in the construction / fit out industry.
In return we can offer you a long term career move with an excellent organisation and an uncapped earning potential.
The company has an established market presence and are looking to employ you to be the face of their business. The salary package is negotiable circa $110-120K + Super + Travel Expenses + Bonus. Interviews to take place shortly.
Don’t miss out, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.