Our client is an established, highly regarded, international importer and supplier of high end commercial furniture and interior products. They are known to be the market leader and the products are utilised in numerous commercial building projects across Australia.
Your new role will be varied and fast paced and will see you working in the office and client facing with architects / designers and also on site when required overseeing the installation of projects. Your role is to work with the sales teams and provide custom designed systems furniture solutions for projects. This will entail working across various internal departments and liaising with suppliers to come up with tailor made solutions in regards to workstations and associated furniture products.
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate the following skills;
- Previous experience in a estimating / technical support role within commercial furniture products including Systems furniture.
- Strong all round knowledge of the sales process within the furniture / fit out industry.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines and project delivery times.
- An understanding of furniture / joinery or construction projects would be ideal.
- Superb communication and presentation skills and ability to be client facing when required.
- Strong team player who is able to work with internal & external departments to rectify problems when they arise ad come up with solutions.
- An Industrial design or similar qualification would be advantageous.
The starting salary package is $70/75K + Super + Bonus NEG. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, forward thinking organisation that supplies beautiful, high end furniture / projects. You will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and develop your career. Interviews to take place immediately and the role is available straight away.
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.