This autonomous, client facing, relationship driven sales role will see you working with Tier 1 A&D clients, promoting the product and gaining specifications into various commercial projects. The second part to the role is managing the relationships with the established dealer network across Sydney metro. This will include ensuring high quality product training with the dealers and working towards achievable sales targets and budgets.
Your new employer is an established designer and manufacturer and part of a global organisation that sits at the forefront of the furniture and design industry. The role is very autonomous and you will work alongside a small team in Sydney and report into a national manager based out of Melbourne. The company and group has offices worldwide and you will be given opportunities to grow in the business based on your success. The culture in the business and from your direct manager is supportive, encouraging and nurturing.
We are seeking candidates that can demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- A proven track record in Architectural / Specification sales within the furniture/fit out/building industry in NSW.
- Strong relationships with Tier 1 Architects & Interior Designers in NSW.
- Experience working with resellers, dealers or via distribution channels.
- Superb communication and presentation skills and a confident approach to sales & business development.
- Ability to work towards sales targets and achievable KPI’s.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a small team environment.
- Knowledge of commercial furniture would be an advantage although training will be provided.
The Salary Package
The salary package is NEG based on experience and will include a car allowance of $15K, tools of trade and a uncapped bonus paid quarterly. The total salary package will be circa $150K ++ 1st year. Don’t hesitate and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit apply.recruitwizard.com.